*UPDATED AS OF 10TH AUGUST*
We are now open and taking bookings for the studio
We will be open for :
- 1-1 Lessons
- Solo Rehearsals
- Band Rehearsals
We’ve listed below our new guidelines to keep yourselves and the studio safe during this time. These guidelines should be adhered too at all times. within the studio.
– All students will be required to bring their own instruments/drum sticks and sheet music to each lesson.
– All students must sanitise their hands on entry to the studio – a hands free sanitising station has been set up inside the entrance to the studio. Or feel free to bring your own.
– Students will be required to maintain social distancing (2 Meters) from tutors at all times – Drum students will now be using a larger room to allow for this, guitar lessons will remain in the same room as before.
– The area that was previously used as a waiting area with seats and table is no longer to be used as such. Parents/students will be required to wait outside the building or in their cars until their tutor comes out to allow them into the building. This is to reduce the number of people in the building at any one time.
– Parents will no longer be able to sit in on any lessons and will be required to wait outside the building for the student.
– 15 minute spacing between each and every lesson to allow rooms and equipment to be cleaned/wiped down in between lessons.
– We’ve added new music stands for students and these will be cleaned between each lesson.
-As always, booking and payment is made online via our website (www.theecholab.co.uk)
NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
– All band members must sanitise their hands on entry to the studio – a hands free sanitising station has been set up inside the entrance to the studio. Or feel free to bring your own.
– All band members will be required to maintain social distancing (2 Meters) where possible – we have re-arrange our rehearsal rooms to allow for this.
– All band members MUST wait outside to be granted entry to the studio.
– Please do not arrive early or hang around after your session has finished. If you are early you will have to wait outside the building.
– We are staggering the start times of sessions and restricting room access to band members only. Do not bring friends/managers/producers/photographers.
– We recommend that you bring your own mic, however one will be provided and sanitised prior to your session, if you do not have your own.
– You are welcome to wear a mask if it makes you feel more comfortable, but please use responsibly.
– As always no food or drink will be allowed in the studio. (Please note our studio is an alcohol and drug free zone, if you arrive under the influence, you will not be granted access and will not be issued a refund.)
– We will now be providing drummers with hi-hat clutch/wing nuts. Please leave these as you find them and do not remove them from the studio, or you will be charged for these.
Alongside the above measures we will also be carrying out the following for the safety of all:
– Deep cleaning the studio at the end of each night including disinfecting all surfaces and door handles.
– Paper towel dispensers and bins have been added to both hand washing areas for better hygiene.
Please understand that we are putting in place these measures for the safety of yourself, and ourselves too.
AND WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON!