We’re really excited to be re-opening our studios again in April and to have you join us to get back to making some noise!
We will re-open on 19TH APRIL 2021 for:
- 1-1 Lessons
- Solo Rehearsals
26TH APRIL 2021
- Band Rehearsals
- Recording Studio
We’ve listed below our new guidelines to keep yourselves and the studio safe during this time. These guidelines should be adhered too at all times within the studio.
– All students will be required to bring their own instruments/drum sticks and sheet music to each lesson.
– All students must sanitise their hands on entry to the studio – a hands free sanitising station has been set up inside the entrance to the studio.
– Students will be required to maintain social distancing (2 Meters) from tutors and anyone inside, at all times.
– Everyone will be required to wait outside the building or in their cars until their tutor allows them into the building. This is to reduce the number of people in the building at any one time and to reduce touch points.
– Parents will no longer be able to sit in on any lessons and will be required to wait outside the building for the student.
– 15 minute spacing between each and every lesson to allow rooms and equipment to be cleaned/wiped down in between lessons.
-As always, booking and payment is made online via our website (www.theecholab.co.uk)
– All band members must sanitise their hands on entry to the studio – a hands free sanitising station has been set up inside the entrance to the studio.
– All band members will be required to maintain social distancing (2 Meters) where possible.
– All band members MUST wait outside to be granted entry to the studio and arrive at the same time.
– Please do not arrive early or hang around after your session has finished. If you are early you will have to wait outside the building.
– We are staggering the start times of sessions and restricting room access to band members only. Do not bring friends/managers/producers/photographers.
– We recommend that you bring your own mic, however one will be provided and sanitised prior to your session, if you do not have your own.
– We recommend wearing a mask, following government guidelines whilst in the rehearsal room and around the building, but please use responsibly.
– As always no food or drink will be allowed in the studio. (Please note our studio is an alcohol and drug free zone, if you arrive under the influence, you will not be granted access and will not be issued a refund.)
– Please leave the rooms as you find them and do not remove anything from the studio, or you will be charged for these.
Alongside the above measures we will also be carrying out the following for the safety of all:
– Deep cleaning the studio at the end of each night including disinfecting all surfaces and door handles.
– All amps, drum kit and equipment are cleaned down at the end of each session.
- If you have any symptoms of coronavirus you should not visit the studio and tell us as soon as possible to cancel your booking.
Please understand that we are putting in place these measures for the safety of yourself, and ourselves too.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN SOON!
BOOK YOUR NEXT REHEARSAL HERE